Monday, August 1, 2011

Journeying on...

Yes, I journey on.

Sometimes stopping, sometimes speeding on. At times being carried away by currents of wind and the currents of the ocean. At other times, being stopped by things floating in the water, or simply reaching stagnant water that does not flow nor allow one to flow. Yet, I journey on, for this journey has no end. Iska koi ant nahin hai.

I realize, each time I look back, and each time I look ahead, that this journey is, and has always been, all about finding out who and what 'I' am. I realize that I have been on a long, seemingly never-ending search of myself. I believed that each step, good or bad, would take me closer to this understanding.

Now, waking up from a long period of stupor, I realize that I will never 'find' myself, for, with each step I take and each thing I do, I am 'making' myself. I realize that I can take it in my hands, decide who or what I want to be, and mould myself... into anything I want.

And so I will strive, I will struggle. I will live.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment